Need to add images ,content, floor plans
This project is located in Mambakkam, Chennai. This project has a 1BHK house each on all the 3 floors and a 1 bedroom with an attached bathroom and a terrace garden on the fourth floor.
We are implementing smart home technologies along with green building technologies like wastewater recycling & organic gardening.
This is an apartment with units to be rented out and a flat for the owner to live in.
- Here’s a free house plan of 700 sq ft of our up-coming project at Royapuram. The exterior look of the house is kept very simple and neat with minimalistic design. Coming to the floor plan we have totally 4 floors. On the ground floor we have a 1bhk of 648 sq.ft. On the first floor we have 1bhk of about 700 sq.ft and on the second and third floor we have a 2bhk of about 1000 sq.ft.
- On the ground floor we have an open car parking area on the front for all the three floors. We have a 1bhk in the ground floor 790 sqft and 2bhk in the first floor of about 1100 sq ft and another 1bhk on the second floor of about 790 sqft. Near the car parking space we have the staircase, We have a spacious living room with a common toilet near the staircase area. Near to the living room we have the spacious bedroom with attached bathroom.
- On the left side of the entrance we have the kitchen. Coming to the first floor we have a guest lobby on the entrance there is a kitchen near the lobby area and a spacious living room with attached pooja unit. We have a common bathroom that can be accessed from the living area. On the end we have the spacious bedroom with bathroom. This is the same for the second floor. On the third floor we have another bedroom with attached bathroom. If you are looking for a free house plan of 700 sq ft second floor plan is a perfect fit.
- We take customers requirements carefully and details into consideration while designing the plans. For most of us building a home would be the biggest investment of a lifetime.A home is a place where everyone in the family would be loving in harmony. Hence designing a floor plan should not be done in haste.
- Each of the family member would have their own perspective of how the home should be. We take every family member’s inputs into account and design the plan so. As a customer it will be hard to see your requirements as a floor plan, so when we design the plan for first time it might not exactly match our requirement. We understand customer perspectives, that’s why we give multiple revisions to floor plan till you are satisfied.