This project is located in Perungalathur, Chennai. This is a premium 5BHK duplex house that has covered car and bike parking, living room, 2 bedrooms room, an open kitchen with dining and a common bathroom beneath the stairs. On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a common bathroom, 2 balconies, study room and a living area.
We are implementing smart home technologies along with green building technologies like wastewater recycling & organic gardening.
This is a premium G+1 five bedroom duplex house for a single family to live in
- Here’s a free 5bhk house plan. This is an up-coming project at perungalathur. The exterior view of the house is kept really minimalistic with whites and grey colour tiles. On the ground floor we have a separate car parking space for car and bikes. While entering we have a big living space and on the left hand side we have the staircase leading to the first floor. Near the bike parking we have a bedroom.
- To reduce the wastage of space below the staircase we have designed a toilet there. Near to the hall we have kitchen and dining space and a bedroom with attached bathroom on the end. Coming to the first floor while entering we have the living space and near to this we have a study room for their kids and a bedroom with attached bathroom and balcony.
- We also have designed a small space for lift for the future use. On the other side we have two bedroom with attached bathroom and a balcony. We also have a dressing room for one bedroom. If you are looking for a free 5bhk house plan i this one will be perfect.We take customers requirements carefully and details into consideration while designing the plans.
- For most of us building a home would be the biggest investment of a lifetime.A home is a place where everyone in the family would be loving in harmony. Hence designing a floor plan should not be done in haste.Each of the family member would have their own perspective of how the home should be.
- We take every family member’s inputs into account and design the plan so. As a customer it will be hard to see your requirements as a floor plan, so when we design the plan for first time it might not exactly match our requirement. We understand customer perspectives, that’s why we give multiple revisions to floor plan till you are satisfied.