Need to change all content and Images
This project is located in Surapet, Chennai. This plot is located in a prime location with roads on all 3 sides.
This project is a 5 bedroom luxurious bungalow for a single-family. It has a spacious living area with dining, an open kitchen and 3 bedrooms with an attached bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms with an attached bathroom, a theatre room and 3 spacious balconies.
This house has a lot of empty space around the plot for garden.
We have implemented smart home technologies along with green building technologies like wastewater recycling & organic gardening
This is a luxurious 5 bedroom duplex house for a single family to live in along with a home theatre and spacious balcony
- Are you looking for 3bhk house plan with car parking? Check out our up-coming project plan. It’s a 3bhk on the ground floor with car parking and a really spacious 2 bedrooms with a living room on the first floor. The exterior features a co-ordinated palette of stone tiles and wooden cladding and jally which gives it a modern visual impression.
- On the ground floor we have car parking space. While entering we have staircase leading to the first floor. On the left hand side we have living space with dining. On the opposite side we have two bedrooms with attached toilet. We also have designed a laundry area and a common toilet. On the other side we have the master bedroom with toilet and pooja room, opposite to this we have a very spacious kitchen.
- On the first floor while entering we have a spacious living room, opposite to the living room we have a spacious bedroom with attached toilet and we also have a common toilet near that. On the corner we have the master bedroom with walk in closet, dressing area and toilet. Opposite to the staircase we have designed a very big balcony space.
- If you are looking for a free 3bhk house plan with car parking, the ground floor one will be a perfect fit. We take customers requirements carefully and details into consideration while designing the plans. For most of us building a home would be the biggest investment of a lifetime. A home is a place where everyone in the family would be loving in harmony. Hence designing a floor plan should not be done in haste.
- Each of the family member would have their own perspective of how the home should be.We take every family member’s inputs into account and design the plan so. As a customer it will be hard to see your requirements as a floor plan, so when we design the plan for first time it might not exactly match our requirement. We understand customer perspectives, that’s why we give multiple revisions to floor plan till you are satisfied.